Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Warkah Siapakah Ini?

   Dear *****

My reason for writing this for you was just to let the feelings flow. This is to the one I love. Everyday, The first time I ever laid eyes on yours by accident, I was captured. It was not the way you looked that day but the look in your eyes that captured my heart. Thank you for showing me that love at first sight really does exist.

You knew that I love you so much. I am always grateful for you. Forever. 
You have taught me so much in life. You taught me how to be strong, You've helped me through rough times. You've shown me the value of life and most of all you taught the real meaning of Love. You were always there beside me giving me a nudge and a shoulder to cry on without being judged.  

I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. You loved me when no one else could. You always be by my side when I need you. You were my strength when I was weak. You put my needs before your own.

You inspired me and I truly felt as if I didn't deserve you, but still, even more, you loved me for me, for who I am. You protect me and guide me, and for that I will be truly grateful (forever) and all that I could to say 'Thank You' and I'll always love you.

I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trusted you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.

There have been lots of tears and laughter between us. I feel closer to you than anyone else. You’re the one I dream about. No one can make me laugh like you do. even when I'm knee deep in tears. The reason I've keep a distance and silence for months becoz I've been waiting for you to see the love in my eyes that's only for you. I'll wait forever if that’s how long it takes. I need you. I miss you badly when you’re gone, and its hurt me when seeing you’re sad. 

I love you, for everything you are. I pray everyday that He bless you with everything you deserve. I love you until the end of time even now we were apart so far apart. It was hard. It seems forever to recover to stand up and walk my life as usual. With that I would like to thank you for showing me how to let go. 

Love always,
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment